Cheap fish are NOT what you are looking for! IF you buy your fish, at the cheapest possible prices, the store is probably to make money by selling you more fish when those cheap fish die. They probably cut corners, like taking care of their livestock and hiring good staff.
What you should be looking for in a pet store is good advice from people that enjoy keeping fish, not just selling them. Watch out for dead fish in the tanks, sick fish for sale, and salespeople that want to sell you your first tank AND the fish to go in it, all at once. You’ll have to set up up your tank and let it cycle before you ever add fish to it. A pet store that wants to send you home with everything at once is NOT your store. Keep shopping around
1 comment:
Howdy,
Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie The Kids Are All Right 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.
Thanks
Post a Comment